The TMF Quality Innovation Network is recruiting nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities to improve performance on initiatives as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services:
- Improve medication safety and the use of opioid medications.
- Prevent infections and improve antibiotic stewardship programs.
- Improve resident mobility and function to help prevent falls and pressure ulcers/injuries.
- Improve early recognition of change in resident’s condition to reduce emergency department visits and hospital admissions or readmissions.
Benefits of Participation
Nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities that sign up to participate work directly with TMF Quality Innovation Network experts to achieve improvements at the systems-level and develop strategies to implement lasting changes to improve the quality of care for residents. Participating facilities receive:
- One-on-one or group technical assistance with evidence-based best practices and quality improvement tools and resources to improve and strengthen quality of resident care
- Individualized data reports to help identify opportunities to improve and see those improvements as interventions are implemented
- Real-time data feedback regarding readmissions and its root causes
- Education, tools and resources, including comprehensive change packages designed to support high-quality resident care
Sign up to participate
Create a website account and enroll in this project to begin to receive expert, one-on-one assistance to improve the quality of care and safety for your residents. If you have questions, email email@example.com.