The TMF Quality Innovation Network works with nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities in Arkansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Puerto Rico, Texas and the U.S. Virgin Islands to improve performance on initiatives as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services:
- Improve medication safety and the use of opioid medications.
- Prevent infections and improve antibiotic stewardship programs.
- Improve resident mobility and function to help prevent falls and pressure ulcers/injuries.
- Improve early recognition of change in resident’s condition to reduce emergency department visits and hospital admissions or readmissions.
Participating facilities receive:
- One-on-one or group technical assistance with evidence-based best practices and quality improvement tools and resources to improve and strengthen quality of resident care
- Individualized data reports to help identify opportunities to improve and see those improvements as interventions are implemented
- Real-time data feedback regarding readmissions and its root causes
- Education, tools and resources, including comprehensive change packages designed to support high-quality resident care