The TMF Quality Innovation Network is encouraging health care industry experts who are interested in making a lasting change to join a community coalition in your area. As a member of a community coalition, you and other health care leaders will work together to address the challenges associated with the following topic areas, as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Download our fact sheet (PDF) for more information.
- Improve Behavioral Health Outcomes and Decrease Opioid Misuse
- Improve Chronic Disease Self-Management
- Improve Patient Safety
- Improve Quality of Care Transitions
Benefits of Participation
Health care providers and organizations that sign up to participate work directly with TMF Quality Innovation Network quality improvement experts to implement lasting changes in their communities for the benefit of all Medicare beneficiaries, their families and caregivers. As a member of a community coalition, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use change packages the TMF Quality Innovation Network has developed that contain evidence-based practices and toolkits to guide community-chosen initiatives in the following four topic areas:
- Behavioral Health and Opioid Use/Misuse
- Patient Safety
- Chronic Disease Management
- Quality Care Transitions
- Receive free access to social determinants of health data and metric dashboards to support data-driven quality improvement in your community
- Attend free, live, web-based educational forums and affinity groups facilitated by TMF subject matter experts to build an “all share and all learn” atmosphere
Sign up to participate
Create a website account and enroll in this project to help develop a community coalition in your area to establish lasting solutions to improve the quality of care and safety for all Medicare beneficiaries. If you have questions, email email@example.com.